We’ve been waiting for Spring to appear and it’s finally here! The Bethlehem House Gallery has blossomed a new, inviting layout to display original contemporary art for its 2018 Spring Show!
Your Invitation to the 2018 Spring Show Opening Reception
You are cordially invited to the Opening Reception of this show at the gallery on Friday, April 20th from 6-9 p.m! See the new art in-person, meet and discuss the art with the featured artists, and enjoy live music from Brent Williams, Roman Spitzmueller, and Sam Houseal, and refreshments!
The Spring Show will feature the art of:
- Tina Cantelmi – Tina finds abstract concepts and the interplay of color, surface, depth, and light most engaging to explore.
- Janet Dance – Janet’s inspiration for these paintings are the in the landscape, especially stone outcroppings and tree shapes.
- Thomas Kelly – Thomas is an award-winning New Jersey-based painter. His colorful, narrative, acrylic paintings on canvas often create a dialogue with the viewer.
- Josh Schwartz – Josh is a self-taught artist who works with metal through welding and sculpting. This has been a relatively new development in his life, only having started in the winter of 2015.
- Ward Van Haute – Ward is a multi-disciplined artist creating works focusing on the human form in a whimsical setting that reflect my cheerful engagement with the world.
- Marta Whistler – Marta has developed her own unique style as a painter and sculptor. Her paintings feature bold color use combined with striking manipulation of surface texture and a powerful feeling of movement in her Abstract, Figurative, Symbolic and Sculpture artworks.
The Gallery will also include work from the following House Artists:
- Dan Getz
- Lara Holland
- William S. Kelsey
- Doug Kozo
- Danny Polk Jr
- Staci Louise Smith
- Valerie Young
We will have regular hours throughout this show. See below for current hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
The Spring Show will conclude with a closing reception on Saturday, July 7th, 2018 from 6-9 p.m.